Established in 2014 following a reorganisation of the Cevital Group, the Industry division manages a portfolio of activities for 12 subsidiaries grouped into several BUs, namely:
- Electrical appliances: represented by the Brandt Group, working through its five subsidiaries in the Europe, Middle East, North Africa and Asia Pacific regions;
- Windows and shutters: through its two industrial sites based in France and Algeria. Cevital provides innovative and highly energy-efficient shutter solutions that are marketed under the Oxxo brand. On its Alas industrial site in Spain, it also produces aluminium-based items to be used as building and industrial materials;
- Glass and its by-products: working alongside its subsidiary MFG, through two float glass plants and a processing unit that specialises in manufacturing glass and selling it in Algeria, Tunisia, Morocco and southern Europe;
- Construction: represented by its subsidiaries Baticompos, Cevital Entreprise, PCA and Métal Structure. The Group specialises in SDW panels, metal framework and the construction of permanent and prefabricated buildings.
- Logistics and services: through its subsidiary Numilog, specialising in transportation and logistics and already operational in three countries – Algeria, Morocco, and in France in the near future. Cevital also works in selling Michelin tyres (Atlas Pneus) and in maritime transport (Nolis).
Îlot D, No. 6 Zhun Garidi II, Kouba, Algeria